MICROLET®2 Lancing Device
Simple, Smooth Testing.
The new MICROLET®2 lancing device has an ergonomic and compact design for simple, smooth testing. And with 5 depth settings to choose from, the MICROLET®2 can be adjusted to ensure that you get the right amount of blood the first time.
- Compact design for quick one-handed operation.
- Easy to grip design with large buttons.
- New design easily ejects used lancet without any direct handling.
- Uses narrow gauge size needle for smoother testing.
NEW smooth, silicone-coated lancets for the new MICROLET®2 Lancing Device
MICROLET® lancets are coated with silicone for easier, gentler testing. The silicone coating reduces the surface friction of the needle and provides the following advantages1
- Makes safety cap removal easy (lower force)1
- Lowers risk of plastic residue from the cap1
- Lowers puncture force needed for good penetration1
- Silicone coating is safe1
- Silicone does not interfere with Bayer meter functionality1
1 Data on file: Bayer HealthCare 2008
Microlet® Lancets Now Available in 7 Vibrant Colours!
- Seven (7) vibrant colours brighten your testing experience.
- Colour code your testing times.
- Visual feedback to remind you to change your lancets more often.
Use a different colour each time you test or colour code your testing to the days of the week!
If you are currently using Bayer's CONTOUR®meter, you may want to test your blood glucose using Alternate Sites.To order the new Alternate Site Testing (AST) endcap for your MICROLET®2, please contact Bayer Care at 1-800-268-7200.
† Data on file, Bayer Inc.
* with the purchase of CONTOUR® NEXT test strips